David S. Roth
Mr. Roth has been a trial attorney since 1982. His practice emphasizes auto, motorcycle, bicycle, truck, pedestrian, and premises accidents, as well as injuries from professional negligence. He is listed under the Martindale Hubble 2010 Directory of Distinguished Attorneys. He has been rated as "Superb" by avvo.com.
Mr. Roth was selected the National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 100 trial lawyers in Washington. The National Trial Lawyers is an invitation only professional organization composed of the premier trial lawyers in each state or region who meet superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, stature, and public profile. Membership is extended only to the select few of the most qualified lawyers from each state.
Mr. Roth has been a guest lecturer at continuing legal educational seminars for trial lawyers before the Washington Association of Justice and the Seattle-King County Bar Association.
Mr. Roth is a member of the Washington Association of Trial Lawyers, the Washington State Bar Association, the Seattle King County Bar Association, the Western Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Association for Justice. He was co-chair of the legislative committee of the Seattle King County Bar Association and chaired its Medical-Legal Committee for several years. He is past chair of the Seattle Downtown Roundtable of the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association.
He has long served as a court appointed arbitrator in King County Superior Court. He has given lectures at legal seminars sponsored by the Washington State Justice Association and Washington state Bar Association. He has served as a volunteer attorney offering pro bono consultations through the Seattle King County Bar Association.
Mr. Roth is licensed to practice in federal court, and to appear before the Washington State Supreme Court.
Mr. Roth received his undergraduate training at the University of Florida, where he had the distinction of graduating number one in his class, with a perfect 4.0 grade point average. He attended the University of Florida School of Law, and served as editor of the University of Florida Law Review.
He has lived in Seattle since 1982, where he resides with his wife and three boys.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
- Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Bus, Bicycle, and Pedestrian Accidents
- Drunk-Driving Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip-and-Fall or Trip-and-Fall Accidents
- Dog/Animal Attacks and Injuries to Children
- Catastrophic Injury Cases, Paralysis and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Washington, 1982
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, 1982
Honors: With Honors
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Law Review: University of Florida Law Review, Editor, 1981
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington King County Association
Co-Chair, Legislative Committee; Former Chair, Medical-Legal Committee
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Past Chair, Seattle Roundtable Meeting
Past Employment Positions
- King County Superior Court, Arbitrator (Court Appointed)
- 1957, Jacksonville, Florida